It's not too late to grab some terrific bargains at our End of Financial Year Sale. Log onto our website and add some top wines to you cellar at discounted prices
There are over 250 wines on sale as I write this email. Everything from top Grand Cru Burgundy (including the likes of DRC) to wonderful everyday drinks from Alsace, the Rhone and Bordeaux.
Here's a list of a dozen items we think are worth a second look (click the link to view them on our website):
- Albert Morot 2009 Beaune Reds. These are great drinks. About 4 cases left in total - most wines less than 10 bottles
- Couly-Dutheil - Affordable Reds from the Loire Valley. Save 40% on some great everyday drinking
- Domaine Anne Gros Echezeaux Les Loachausses Grand Cru 2009. 6 bottles left - great value for this top maker at $157.25
- Domaine Armand Rousseau. 10% off wines from the most famous maker in Gevrey-Chambertin
- 15%-35% off Chablis in stock. Lots of big-scoring wines in this selection
- 2009 Red Burgundy in Stock - save 15%. Over 100 different wines of all qualities - Bourgogne to Grand Cru
- Domaine Giraud 2009 Chateauneuf-du-Pape. Normally $75.00, Sale Price $45.00
- Henri Boillot 2009 White Burgundies. Save 15% on wines from this great maker. Everything up to Montrachet!
- French Wine Tasting Packs. 7 to choose from including an Instant French Cellar! Interesting drinking at great prices.
- 2009 Lucien Le Moine Reds and Whites - 15% Off. Great wines, huge scores, small quantities left
- Domaine Latour-Giraud 2009 White Burgundies. A small maker who is challenging the big guys. But much cheaper!
- 6-Packs of Bordeaux from just $71.55! Why drink Australian wine when you can go French for less?
Sale prices are current only until midnight 30 June 2012 or whilst stocks last. Click here to view and order all of our Special Offer wines on our website. Website orders receive immediate confirmation.